A perfect addition to your float session, or as a stand alone treatment,
Here are just a few of the benefits of massage,
1. Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
2. Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
3. Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
4. Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
5. Renews energy levels
6. Helps with sore and tight muscles
Room to float isn’t just a floatation room but we also offer different types of massage.
Indian Head Massage
A divine half hour treatment in which the top half of your back,neck, arms and scalp are massaged.
Back, Neck and shoulder Massage
Another fab half hour treatment which is similar to Indian head but massaging to the waist and not the scalp.
Full Body Massage
An extremely deeply relaxing one hour treatment. Massaging legs, arms, back and neck.
Thai Foot Massage
Thai foot massage is a delightful and very relaxing therapy involving gentle foot massage. By working on the points on the feet, tensions are eased in the whole body.